logo

WHY TRADE CREDIT BROKERAGE BUSINESS IS LUCRATIVE

The Reason Why

This Is A Lucrative Business

Millions Upon Millions of Businesses Cannot Access Capital

Lack of

capital

or inadequate capital is the biggest problem faced by businesses worldwide.

Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs everywhere are plagued with this same problem – lack of capital, to get their ideas to the market place, or to finance its growth after it gets there. It’s sad to know and see many great ideas that meet their untimely death and worse still, to see many once-thriving-businesses going under everyday, because of lack of capital to implement them and to keep them alive.

No matter how the economy is doing, the demand for capital is always at a constant high.
When the economy is good, businesses need capital due to growth. And in times of a sluggish economy, businesses are in greater need for capital.
At the same time, banks are restricting lending capital. Because of this, there has never been a better time for alternative financing solutions and for anyone to pursue a career as a trade credit broker.
Right now, a majority of banks are not lending. And those that do are only approving 9 to 10% of applications. That leaves 90% of businesses in need of a source for financing.
As a trade credit broker, you can help meet the needs of these businesses.
The best part is what you will be able to provide: capital, is the life blood of every business. Without it, businesses ultimately fail.

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that, as a result of this problem of lack of capital, thousands of businesses worldwide- large and small – would be eager to pay you a small fee a month to enable them gain ongoing access to the best alternative trade financing platform that you can provide as a trade credit broker.
It doesn’t take a genius to figure out this type of business is a sound business investment. If advertised right this type of business can make you $291,667 TO $214.17 million per month or or $3.5 million TO $2.57 billion per year.

The statistics

don’t lie:

The key facts below prove why this industry is one of the most lucrative business opportunities to be in, because of what you’ll be able to provide.

These figures were taken in 2006 when the economy was good and have doubled in the last nine years. The fact is this problem always exists with very few people knowing what to do, until they meet you. Business owners are good at running their business, not at procuring capital for it.

Commercial Finance Industry Facts

There are more than 24 million small businesses in America (1).

Each year more than 10 million seek funding (1)

Each year more than 7 million do not receive it (1)

Credit Cards & Credit Lines – “Banks & Lenders will pull $2.7 Trillion in outstanding credit lines by the end of this year.” (2)

(1) Source: White House Small Business Agenda, National Small Business Association –businesses less than $3 million in revenue.

(2) Source: Meredith Whitney Advisory Group.

WHY YOUR TRADE CREDIT BROKERAGE BUSINESS IS

THE BEST SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM OF LACK OF CAPITAL

Not only will you have access to our

$100 BILLION

trade credit platform that can approve the majority of loans that traditional banks turn down, you will be able to offer better terms than traditional banks.

What this means is that you will be providing trade loans from $100,000 to $1 billion or more to businesses of all sizes and credit types in your city, state or country, without using your own money, while earning millions of dollars per year in income, as a trade credit broker.

Not only will you be able to provide alternative financing for businesses in your city, you’d be offering them the very BEST ALTERNATIVE FINANCING OPTION in the world.




11 REASONS WHY THIS IS

THE BEST FINANCING OPTION

IN THE WORLD

You cannot not find another more lucrative business that operates in a larger industry than this.

As seen on:
Client Logo Client Logo Client Logo Client Logo Client Logo Client Logo Client Logo Client Logo Client Logo